Thank You for your interest in Carolina Cares Fundraising
We are a family owned, local business proudly serving Schools, Churches, Youth Groups, Sports Teams, and so many more in South Carolina. Below we have created a fundraising tools for Group Leaders to utilized so they have everything they need to run a successful fundraiser!
- Customized Fundraiser Experience
- Exceptional Products Exclusive to Fundraising
- High Profit Margins
- Online Ordering
- No Upfront Costs, No Risk
- Free Personalized Order Forms
- Free Marketing Materials
- Free Delivery*
- Free Pre-Sorted and Labeled Boxes
- Free Samples
- Quick Start to End Programs
*Orders of 100 items or more
Tips for a Successful Fundraiser
- Goals – Set Group and Individual goals and communicate them to your group over and over
- Accountability – Create an expectation and hold your group accountable
- Promote – Utilize our Online Store and share your link with as many customers as possible
- Ask for support – 68% of people are NOT even asked to support your fundraiser
- Motivate – Group Leader excitement translates into Group excitement
- Incentivize – Consider Free or Low-Cost incentives such as Parties, Events, Food, Prizes, and more
Fundraising Tools Downloads
Here’s what our customers are saying…
I wanted to take a second and thank you so much for everything with our fundraiser. You really care about making your customers happy and working around their schedules, and you made this one of the easiest fundraisers I have ever done! You really do know your product and feel confident it is truly the best on the market, and one that will drive funding profits. Thank you so much again, and I look forward to working with you again in the future!
Everything went great. I love your delivery system. Have a great day and thanks for everything.
I enjoyed working with you. Your products and company are top notch.
Thank you so much for the AWESOME work…You Rock…I will be the person to contact for next year…
Our most successful fundraiser since I’ve been here at Berkeley. And I *love* the link up with Charms. That made it impressively easy on my end. Thank you!